how are you!? I’ve missed you, my wordpress friends! feels so good to be writing to you again. (i mean, my last post was less than 20 days ago, but it feels longer!)
as the title suggests, i have a couple of good and bad news to share with you..
- david and I went to mexico city for the weekend of spring break.
- it was so neat to be in a city i really enjoy with someone i really love.
- we went to museums and the pyramids.
- while we were over there, i got a call from my mother saying Linda, my beloved 3 year old guinea pig, had passed away.
- we don’t know what happened or why she died. it was a shock for all us. my mother especially, since she’s the one who found her.
- i think that since david and i were in a big city with his family, we weren’t able to cry or digest her death properly. we had to hide our emotions in front of everyone and keep going.
- when we got back home, we buried her next to her brother, napoleón, who also left us this past october.
- if linda was sick or if she suffered, anything, she is free of it and she is now with her brother, and they are both happily eating cilantro in piggy heaven. –– at least that’s what i tell myself.
- I planted flowers around their little tombs and they’re already raising from the ground. other plants i also have are blooming too. –– makes me happy
- i still have one more piggy with me, and since he’s a baby he needs a lot of attention and activities. –– so i also have to keep going cuz of him.
- life is still good. god is great. everything happens for a reason. my guinea pigs and i have people who love us and we love them. ♥
we will miss you terribly linda.
anyway friends, i guess i just wanted to write this to have a little post in honor of Linda, since this is a space i truly love. more lifestyle, diy, travel posts coming your way pretty soon. sorry this is a little bit of a sad post, i just needed to write about this since a lot of people don’t understand how losing a four-legged loved one is also a horrible feeling.
are you well? i hope so.
love you guys.
thanks for sticking around.