Wow, I hadn’t shared much here lately. I always do this. I never like it. And I don’t do it on purpose. I just sometimes don’t know what to write or when to post things. I don’t want to post things for the heck of it. I want them to come naturally, you know? But I’m back and excited to write and share little adventures.
Anyway, I hope you are all well. I am here today to share with you guys a happy list that my very close friend Daniela (we call her Didi) wrote. Here are
10 things that make didi happy:
· the smell of books, both old and new.
· when people play with my hair.
· cold days that are perfect for hot chocolate.
· writing. i love to write fiction stories.
· to be waken up by my dogs.
· playing the ukulele.
· spending time with my friends.
· watching silly cartoons, because one is never too old for cartoons.
· listening to music. mostly music that makes me want to dance.
I love these lists. They make my day. If you would like to share a list of things that make you happy, send it to me and I will post it here.
I hope you have an amazing day. I have more posts lined up that I would love to share and hopefully you will love to read. Thanks for stopping by! And thank you, didi, for your happy list. <3