get yourself a burger!
from a local burger place..
with the one you love.
then go to a store…
buy legos and build them in this car.
take your grandma to the bakery…
so she can socialize and get her fix of pan dulce.
take your dogs out!
they’ll really appreciate it.
build your sister’s hedgehog a cage…
to celebrate her birthday and his adoption anniversary.
then the next day go on a mini road trip with someone special.
or, well, this is what i did after my chemistry and statistic final this past friday.
everything was just perfect.
how’s your day? :)
i honestly just have a couple of bucks under my name, if anything, at the moment. hence this post. a post about cool things i’ve seen around the web that i honestly don’t have a need for (or money for), but would be cool to own. why does it always happen that anytime i find something neat i am out of money? ugh. a girl can dream, right?
anyway, here’s my current silly wish list accompanied by cute illustrations/photos:
but they’re always sold out..
i love the surprise of not knowing how your photo will turn out until you develop it. i also really love the effects plastic cameras give your images; light leaks and vignetters take my heart. even if some people don’t like them.
because my guinea pig ate my last ones and i really miss them… damn you little robyn! (who i can’t stay mad at)
ok, these i do need. my current ones are broken and scratched. but i always hear stories of people spending upwards of $700 on glasses + exams and it scares me..
kind of silly (but then again, this is a silly wish list) because my golden retriever probably gets bored in our backyard and deserves it for being awesome..
a camera made out of paper. simple!
buuut, i know myself. once i get paid, that money will be spent on my guinea pigs, ha! oh well, i’d rather see them happy and well fed than me with yet another camera that i just want for my collection or more lipsticks that i’ll probably use just once.
what things are on your silly wish list at the moment? things that you want just for the fun of? let me know!
have a very nice day :)
p.s: creators (those that i found) of the illustrations are tagged on them.
i’m not even mad. they look pretty cool. (i hope you can see them in action).
(1) a trip my zoology class had to our environmental science center
(2) napoleón and i
(3) thanksgiving with my goddaughter
do you use google photos? i don’t really trust it, but it keeps some of my old photos there.
i’m a little obsessed with sending gifs to my friends, so seeing these made my day.
happy thursday, almost friday friends!! hang in there!
how are you!? I’ve missed you, my wordpress friends! feels so good to be writing to you again. (i mean, my last post was less than 20 days ago, but it feels longer!)
as the title suggests, i have a couple of good and bad news to share with you..
- david and I went to mexico city for the weekend of spring break.
- it was so neat to be in a city i really enjoy with someone i really love.
- we went to museums and the pyramids.
- while we were over there, i got a call from my mother saying Linda, my beloved 3 year old guinea pig, had passed away.
- we don’t know what happened or why she died. it was a shock for all us. my mother especially, since she’s the one who found her.
- i think that since david and i were in a big city with his family, we weren’t able to cry or digest her death properly. we had to hide our emotions in front of everyone and keep going.
- when we got back home, we buried her next to her brother, napoleón, who also left us this past october.
- if linda was sick or if she suffered, anything, she is free of it and she is now with her brother, and they are both happily eating cilantro in piggy heaven. –– at least that’s what i tell myself.
- I planted flowers around their little tombs and they’re already raising from the ground. other plants i also have are blooming too. –– makes me happy
- i still have one more piggy with me, and since he’s a baby he needs a lot of attention and activities. –– so i also have to keep going cuz of him.
- life is still good. god is great. everything happens for a reason. my guinea pigs and i have people who love us and we love them. ♥
we will miss you terribly linda.
anyway friends, i guess i just wanted to write this to have a little post in honor of Linda, since this is a space i truly love. more lifestyle, diy, travel posts coming your way pretty soon. sorry this is a little bit of a sad post, i just needed to write about this since a lot of people don’t understand how losing a four-legged loved one is also a horrible feeling.
are you well? i hope so.
love you guys.
thanks for sticking around.
I love my little tattoo.
I love to look at it.
I love to touch it.
I love the meaning behind it.
I love it when it peeks through my long sleeve shirts and I see the top of it.
I love when people see it.
I love to talk about it.
I love that it makes me happy.
I, strangely, love remembering the discomfort I felt as it was being permanently marked on me.
I have other tattoo ideas I might get in the future.
But for now, I love my two little tattoos; my wrist one and my ear one.