last time i shared a list of things that made me happy since i felt kind of down. i asked my friends and you guys if anyone would be interested in sharing things that make them happy.
my friend esteban has been really close to me since high school. he is a science, book, movie, and music enthusiast, and shares all of those things + his art in his instagram. today he is sharing with us 10 things that make him happy. enjoy!
10 things that make esteban happy:
- my girlfriend. she makes me smile a lot. she sees me for who i am: really weird, and strange, and full of crazy ideas. and, surprisingly, that doesn’t scare her or push her away.
- my family. they’re very funny. they make me laugh everyday. and we always talk about alien life forms–more than jesus probably (sorry, mom!).
- i like books. and tea. i love reading with iced tea. i love that books take me to places i cannot go.
- i like reading with my girlfriend. and she drinks tea while reading, as well.
- my favorite couple in the world: my friends david and diana. we’ve been friends since high school, and i know they’ll always be there for me. david is a badass musician and a badass nerd. and diana is the best friend you could ever have. every time we meet we go for burgers or pizza from peter pipers or wings.
- watching movies by myself. if i watch movies with people, i then watch them on my own.
- food makes me really happy.
- I’m happy that I don’t give a sh*t what people think about me.
- listening to albums. i’m not a one song kind of person. if i invest in music, i listen to the whole thing the artist created. it’s like buying a book and only reading a few chapters. like picking a chapter in the middle and reading that. i judge music by looking at the complete piece.
- i like to spend time on my own. and think about points one through nine.
photo taken from esteban’s instagram
what things make you happy?
you can send me an email with your list at
forloveandnapo (at) outlook (dot) com
just put everything together, and i will share it on my blog. :)