Wow, I hadn’t shared much here lately. I always do this. I never like it. And I don’t do it on purpose. I just sometimes don’t know what to write or when to post things. I don’t want to post things for the heck of it. I want them to come naturally, you know? But I’m back and excited to write and share little adventures.
Anyway, I hope you are all well. I am here today to share with you guys a happy list that my very close friend Daniela (we call her Didi) wrote. Here are
10 things that make didi happy:
· the smell of books, both old and new.
· when people play with my hair.
· cold days that are perfect for hot chocolate.
· writing. i love to write fiction stories.
· to be waken up by my dogs.
· playing the ukulele.
· spending time with my friends.
· watching silly cartoons, because one is never too old for cartoons.
· listening to music. mostly music that makes me want to dance.
I love these lists. They make my day. If you would like to share a list of things that make you happy, send it to me and I will post it here.
I hope you have an amazing day. I have more posts lined up that I would love to share and hopefully you will love to read. Thanks for stopping by! And thank you, didi, for your happy list. <3
last time i shared a list of things that made me happy since i felt kind of down. i asked my friends and you guys if anyone would be interested in sharing things that make them happy.
my friend esteban has been really close to me since high school. he is a science, book, movie, and music enthusiast, and shares all of those things + his art in his instagram. today he is sharing with us 10 things that make him happy. enjoy!
10 things that make esteban happy:
- my girlfriend. she makes me smile a lot. she sees me for who i am: really weird, and strange, and full of crazy ideas. and, surprisingly, that doesn’t scare her or push her away.
- my family. they’re very funny. they make me laugh everyday. and we always talk about alien life forms–more than jesus probably (sorry, mom!).
- i like books. and tea. i love reading with iced tea. i love that books take me to places i cannot go.
- i like reading with my girlfriend. and she drinks tea while reading, as well.
- my favorite couple in the world: my friends david and diana. we’ve been friends since high school, and i know they’ll always be there for me. david is a badass musician and a badass nerd. and diana is the best friend you could ever have. every time we meet we go for burgers or pizza from peter pipers or wings.
- watching movies by myself. if i watch movies with people, i then watch them on my own.
- food makes me really happy.
- I’m happy that I don’t give a sh*t what people think about me.
- listening to albums. i’m not a one song kind of person. if i invest in music, i listen to the whole thing the artist created. it’s like buying a book and only reading a few chapters. like picking a chapter in the middle and reading that. i judge music by looking at the complete piece.
- i like to spend time on my own. and think about points one through nine.
photo taken from esteban’s instagram
what things make you happy?
you can send me an email with your list at
forloveandnapo (at) outlook (dot) com
just put everything together, and i will share it on my blog. :)