well, happy day for some. it was a little overwhelming getting to school today with this rain. I don’t know how my little car got through it all but it did. Good boy.
I wasn’t excited for this friday – or lately any friday, since fridays now I mean I have to spend three hours dissecting a stinky cat for my anatomy class. but waking up to pouring rain and witnessing my sisters attempting to get into my dad’s car without getting wet on their way to school changed my perspective for today. even if mom and I almost got stuck in a river and even if I got late to class, today is a good day. so friends, happy friday!
good, happy things that happened this week:
- I’m an aunt!
- I developed three roles of film.
- I cut David’s hair.
- My boyfriend, my sister, and I gave Alexander the hedgehog, Max the pug, and Napo and Linda the guinea pigs baths.
- I saw my friend’s baby bump in her baby shower and ate tacos.
- I submitted an application to study abroad during the winter and I got accepted!
- My blog turned one year old and I gave it a new look.
- I discovered new blogs and that makes me happy.
- This is my 80th blog post.
once again, happy friday friends!
have a good one :)