hi friends! i hope you’re enjoying your weekend, and if you’re in the US i hope you enjoy your labor day! we’re having a little bit of rain so I decided to share a happy list my friend daniella wrote, since it fits this weather. so calm.
i met daniella in high school, and she’s one of the few people i’ve kept up with. she is so fun to be around. she’s also really understanding. whenever i have something on my mind, i go to her because she listens and doesn’t judge. in fact, most of the time we agree on a lot of things.
we could all use a happy list once in a while. so, here are…
10 things that make daniella happy:
10. Any Lush product in existence.
9. Beautiful music. Any kind.
8. Beautiful souls. Old souls. Wise souls.
7. Pictures. You cannot remember all the little moments. They trigger a memory and take you to that moment in time.
6. Tolerance. It’s something we, as a whole, need to work on.
5. Sincerity. Especially from strangers. It shows their character.
4. My grandma and crazy mexican family. It truly is like a novela.
3. Marijuana. For medicinal purposes.
2. Reading. Poetry, Novels, Anything. Nothing is more calming than a good book.
1. My relentless tenacity. My life with severe depression and anxiety feels hopeless sometimes. But I’ve somehow never stopped fighting.
these happy lists series are making me just that – happy!
if you would like to share things that make you happy, send me an email.
thanks for stopping by! and thanks for sharing daniella; love you girl. <3